books are most valuable when used in larger quantities by a charity or
non-profit organization for its donors and volunteers as an
acknowledgement for their giving and philanthropy, or by a business for
its clients as a relationship-building tool.
Any one of the books is a great addition to a celebration or fund-raising effort. You can use them for an employee awards banquet or to celebrate Volunteer Week. They’re the perfect holiday gift for everyone on your list. For ideas on how to use the books, click here.
These books are values-based and bring us the wisdom of the ages in the form of quotable quotations – the themes of integrity, courage, service, friendship, hope, honor, meaning, excellence, success and caring are themes that are timeless.
The books are also great resources for writers, teachers, speakers, speechwriters, and leaders of all kinds.
The “Living” series of gift books is a great choice whether you need something for a birthday, to celebrate a meaningful life or a milestone, for a retirement party, for a new graduate or for any occasion when you want to say, “I think you’re great!” Keep several on hand and you’ll never be without a tasteful gift.
To find out more, continue reading.
How organizations can use these books
Note: Personalization available in bulk quantities or use your own sticker to personalize.
1. Give to volunteers during Volunteer Week
2. Give at employee awards banquet
3. Send to donors with personal letter from the President
4. Tie with ribbon and give away at donor recognition dinner
5. Use as a table favor at black-tie dinner or other fundraising event
6. Holiday gift for department directors
7. Gift for physicians or professors on the faculty or staff
8. Celebrate culmination of annual campaign
9. Use as a premium for donors who send $50 or more in response to a direct mail appeal
10. Use as a “welcome” gift to all new donors who give during the year
11. Giveaway at Chamber of Commerce event
12. Use as a favor for an Open House
13. Commemorate 10th Anniversary (or 25th, 50th, 75th, 100th)
Advantages of these books over typical specialty items:
It’s a keepsake that is very affordable
It’s something new and different
Classier than a plastic whatchamacallit
Promotes a philosophy of making a difference in the world
A quality, values-based item
Also appropriate for faith-based causes or Judeo-Christian organizations